Tuesday, March 18, 2014

MEET THE MODEL: ERIN BERCOVICI

Meet Erin. The naturally beautiful and down to earth model in our Dulce Vida Spring/Summer 2014 lookbook and video. Not to mention Jess' youngest sis. Good genes run in the family, right? Erin was a natural in front of the camera as anyone with half a working eye can tell. Her up-beat and positive energy helped bring life to what is the already charming and exquisiteness that comprises Antigua. Her goofy humor and klutzy ways were an added bonus and just for kicks, we played some top 40 tunes and asked her to drop it low. Read below to see what happened. 






Full name and location: Erin Bercovici. Portland, OR.
What do you do, and why is it awesome? I am in my last semester at Lewis & Clark College.  
How would you describe yourself in 3 adjectives? Goofy, energetic, and adventurous.
How would you describe your style in 3 adjectives? Simple, comfy, and fun.
What item can you not leave the house without? My Tide-to-go pen and my Sugar chap stick.
What’s the most awkward date you’ve ever been on? I once met a guy’s grandparents on the first date. They were really nice though. 
Fill in the blank: In 2014, I’m going to…Graduate college and then go to the Dominican Republic! 
Tell us about the Stela 9 SS 2014 shoot! What was the inspiration? What was your favorite bag? I had a blast with the shoot. Everyone was so helpful with the photography, the filming, the styling, and bringing me veggie burgers. The idea was to show a day in the life of a Stela 9 girl (me!) visiting Antigua. The city is beautiful, so there was a lot to shoot. I love the new painted bolsitas. They are amazing. I cannot wait to get mine in red. 
What’s a typical Saturday night like for you? My typical Saturday night is usually going out for a few drinks with friends. When I am feeling lazy, my boyfriend and I will make some dinner and drinks and watch shows in bed. We are really into Boardwalk Empire right now. 
What’s something you worked on recently that you’re super proud of? I just learned how to make stairs! 
What’s your hidden talent? I am really good at trivia games.  
Current favorite item in your closet? My Free People vegan leather jacket. 
What is your style go-to? My Cheap-Monday jeans, a crop top, and my black boots.
What’s the best pick-up line you’ve ever used/have gotten? I am definitely not smooth enough to use a pick-up line. I snagged my boyfriend by awkwardly showing him YouTube videos when we were studying together.  
What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you? Where do I begin? I trip and run into things all the time. One time I tried to drop it low and I couldn’t get back up.
What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned about love? You can’t force it; you’ll know when it’s right.
What’s the best compliment you’ve ever been given? I was once told that I look like Venus from Botticelli’s Birth of Venus.  Being compared to a goddess is never bad.  
What song always puts you in a good mood? "Bootylicious" by Destiny's Child. Beyoncé makes everything better.






No comments:

Post a Comment